Our company is based on the philosophy that human beings can reach their true potential through adequate support and through interventions tailored to meet their unique needs. At Infinite Potential, we pride ourselves on our adherence to a diagnostic framework in which the individual is assessed through a multicultural lens. Our evaluations, therapeutic services, and recommendations are administered keeping the client's world view at the forefront of treatment.
Our experience, as well as our dedication to the individuals we serve, make us the premier choice for Psychological Evaluations and therapeutic services in the D.C. Metropolitan area. At Infinite Potential, we have created relationships with various agencies and universities in the area which are not limited to the following:
- District of Columbia Superior Court, Child Guidance Branch
- The District of Columbia Public Schools
- Howard University
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- The District of Columbia Probate Court
- Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
- Cedar Tree Academy
- Prince George's Department of Social Services
- Somerset Prep D.C.
For more information about our services and related fees please contact:
Natasha Nelson, Psy.D., CEO
P.O Box 92325